The Barrie Restaurant Review Ontario restaurants

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

South St. Burger Co.

WOW WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

South St. Burger Co. just made my top list of Burger joints in Canada! This amazing chain has one in the North End on Bayfield near the LCBO and one in the South End by Mucho Burrito. Walking in and seeing the layout was very modern and inviting and when I ordered and asked for toppings it reminded me of Harvey's but South St. Burger Co. had a great selection of toppings. South St. Burger Co. has 4 different types of Mustard, 3 different type of Ketchup and about 7 different types of cheese.

The Burger was made fresh to order and the Pattie was not frozen before it went on the grill. To top it all off I had a New York Fries Poutine on the side. This was a little pricy as it was $11.00 for these two and a drink but will I go back. YES!

I would give South St. Burger Co. a 9/10. They are not absolutely perfect as you have to wait to get a fresh burger but it is worth the wait.

South St. Burger Co. on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I have been in the place and agree with your comment. I would also put it as one of the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "South St. Burger Co" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites Vegetarian restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete