The Barrie Restaurant Review Ontario restaurants

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stop By Mullies Bar & Grill

Mullies Bar & Grill


This is a great place to grab a bite and shoot some pool if you are all for a bar atmosphere while you eat. I love the atmosphere of this bar and it gets you just off the main drag of downtown Barrie. This is also a great late night spot because you are away from the College Students who are partying on Dunlop so it is a little quieter but it is still somewhere you can hang out and enjoy your late night.

Being a College Student I prefer the Pub over the Bar so Mullies appeals for me. The food is great and the beer is cold however the service is not always there.

I would give Mullies a 7/10 for their establishment as it is just your normal bar but some people may like it and some may not as it really is what you feel and if the pub life is for you.
Mullies Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with You. I have been twice and while I had no issues with waiting for a table and I too felt anticipation to go to a 'joint' with a wood fired oven.

    Barrie Restaurant
    Barrie Restaurants
    http://www.paintershall.ca/

    ReplyDelete