The Barrie Restaurant Review Ontario restaurants

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Georgian College Review - The Last Class

The Last Class


The Last Class is the on campus pub for Georgian College run by the Students' Administrative Council. While most student pubs are usually the same with the same food The Last Class adds a little more to give you a full restaurant feel. When you enter The Last Class you almost feel like you have gone off campus to a Kelsey's or a Applebee’s as it has a very nice feel to it and the staff are on the ball.

The food that they serve really surprised me the first couple times I went and every year it just gets better and better. When I first went I assume it would be nothing but "Pub Grub." By that I mean Nacho's, Burgers, Fries. They really surprised me when I saw that they had a full menu and that there are quite a few healthy options as well on the menu.

Most of the time when you go to The Last Class you could just order a couple of appetizers and it could be a meal. However, the many entrees’ they have are prepared with great touch. Also, like most restaurants their Meat and Bread are delivered daily to ensure freshness.

Now if you are looking to bring you family to have a nice meal it is an option to go to as The Last Class is open to the public as well but most people have to get over the stereotype that they are going to a College Campus for dinner but it is most definitely an option to go to for dinner/lunch.

Overall I would give The Last Class an 8/10 for their service and food. It is a great place to go and has a wonderful atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with You. I have been twice and while I had no issues with waiting for a table and I too felt anticipation to go to a 'joint' with a wood fired oven.

    Barrie Restaurant
    Barrie Restaurants
    http://www.paintershall.ca/

    ReplyDelete